Choosing a rug or carpet for your latest showcase can seem like a daunting task – from texture, to colors and weaves and materials used, rugs and carpets are not something that can be selected quickly. Certain elements also come into play when remodeling or designing your room – and if you have allergies or are allergic to certain materials, hypoallergenic rugs and carpets are your safest bet.
Blackstone Carpets and Rugs features an extensive collection of wholesale carpets and rugs for your design space that will meet your needs and vision when designing, as well as creating an environment for your guests and showcase features that will be comfortable for everyone with materials and designs that are safe from allergens.
- Fibers In Blackstone Carpets Wholesale Rugs and Carpets
Once allergens such as dust, pollen, microscopic mold and other organisms find their way inside, they become trapped in and around carpet fibers. Every step on the carpet sends tiny clouds of particles back into the air, creating allergic reactions.
Most fibers used in wholesale rugs and carpets are harmless materials, like polyester and nylon. These synthetic blends are constructed out of fibers that repel allergens, in part because they are non-organic and offer an inhospitable climate, eliminating bacteria growth. Regardless of material, avoid shag and tightly woven strands — the shorter the strands, the fewer places the pollen can go.
The good news? Blackstone Carpets’ exclusive, hand-picked wholesale designer contemporary and traditional carpets and rugs are unique and customized to your specific needs, giving you the peace of mind when designing that will leave your guests comfortable and allergen-free.
- Maintaining Your Wholesale Designer Carpets or Rugs
– Clean your existing wholesale carpet regularly to help reduce allergy-related problems.
– Vacuum the carpeting in high-traffic areas of your design space to remove dust, dander and other allergy-inducing particles.
– Acquire a professional carpet cleaner at least once a year to clean your carpets via hot water extraction to effectively remove embedded dirt that regular vacuuming can’t extract.
– Placing a heavy-duty mat outside each entry door to wipe your shoes before entering the interior spaces.
- Allergen-Free Materials From Blackstone Carpets
Your informed wholesale carpet-buying decision could save you thousands of dollars over time, and reduce the amount of allergens and build-up. Blackstone Carpets has the widest selection of wholesale carpets and rugs to select from when it comes to protecting your carpet from bacteria and dust build-up that can be harmful to not only your guests, but your design as well. Let us help, get in touch with us today – and if you need a designer, we have an expansive list to fit your needs! Happy designing!